Weekly Ladbrokes Bingo Favourites
First published by Melissa Dawn and last updated
Make yourself comfortable at Ladbrokes Bingo. Relax in bingo rooms that will make you feel right at home such as great names like the Attic, Living room and the Bedroom! Each room has a specific theme:
- The Living Room: big enough to fit every one in and has the biggest jackpots.
- The Bedroom: ideal for a chilled, straight-forward evening, all tickets are priced at 10p
- The Attic: The Attic is all set to turn cheapy tickets (start from 2p) into big cash :)
Interested... well lets take a closer look at the regular games playing every week.
Every single day of the week you can pick up cheap bingo tickets with Ladbrokes. If your an early bird playing bingo between 9am through to midday then Bingo tickets are available for 2p, 4p or 5p!
Bingo is even more super at the weekend with Ladbrokes Bingo between 3 and 5pm. If you fancy playing free Bingo with £6 prize pools, you can or even upgrade for bigger prize pools.
- Between 3pm-4pm upgrade for just 5p and you can play for £300 prize pools.
- Between 4pm-5pm upgrade for just 10p and you can play for £600 prize pools.
Special Week Night Bingo
Ladbrokes have a host of games taking place every week night that will keep you entertained. The games/bingo promotions are fun and full of value:
- Monday: Play "3 is the magic number" between 8-11pm and when you buy 1 ticket, you will get 3 FREE!
- Tuesday: There are 5 house of Penny Bingo between 7pm and midnight. All bingo tickets are just 1p and prize pools are up to £50!
- Wednesday: Play "Who want to be a Millionaire Bingo" between 8 and 10pm, Tickets are only 10p and prize pools are anything up to £80.
Thursday: A Brand NEW "Half Price Tickets" promotion has begun at Ladbrokes with tickets from
10p5p but the prize money remains at £100!
- Friday: From 7 to 11pm every Friday you can play Cometh the Ton, starting with a £500 Full-house prize increasing by £100 every hour up to £900!
Ladbrokes is an amazing bingo brand and we are sure you will always find something to keep you going back.